- Easy to install: The Pop Up Gazebo adopts an upgraded new structure, no need to manually insert the eaves pipe, and it only takes 1-2 people to complete the installation in about 15 minutes
- Large Spaces: Outdoor canopy 10'x10' base size and 12'x12' canopy size, provides 121 square feet of coverage, extending eaves provide additional shade, providing ample shade for your outdoor dining or entertaining area
- Durable materials: Homdox outdoor canopy adopt New patented high-strength nylon plastic parts, A40 strength top bracket, 210D Oxford top cloth fabric, with drainage holes to prolong the service life of the cloth
- Multiple Sidewalls: You'll love this pop up gazebo with zippered mesh walls to keep nasty things out. Canopy with sun protection layer protects you from UV rays up to 99%, you can still enjoy good airflow and vision
- Service: We provide one-year warranty service If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.We are glad to hear the voice of customer about our gazebo.
- If you are looking to create some much needed shade in your garden, outdoor walkway or passageway then why not consider getting yourself one of the stylish homdox pop up gazebos
- Built-in mosquito net
- The sidewalls on the gazebo can be opened up to enhance circulation
- Homdox pop-up model is incredibly easy to set up and provides 11 feet by 11 feet of coverage.
- Weather-resistant design provides better protection against sun exposure and rain
- Powder coating on the frame helps to protect the gazebo against rusting and corrosion
Homdox 11'x 11' Pop Up Gazebo outdoor gazebo
External storage bag Details
- Material: Oxford cloth
- 1x steel frame
- 1x cover bag
- 2x canopy top
- 4x mosquito net
- 4x weight bags
- 4x guy ropes
- 8x stake
Our Top Picks
Homdox gazebo is a luxurious addition to a backyard, garden, or deck. These quaint, open-air shelters provide cover from the elements when you’re relaxing outdoors. Depending on the gazebo style, the structure can offer cover from sun, rain, wind, and even pesky insects, creating a comfortable outdoor living space.
Before Using a Gazebo
NEVER leave your shelter unattended. They will blow away or collapse in heavy wind or rain. ALWAYS take down when a storm is approaching. When is use, always take down your canopy with both the included stake as well as the guy ropes provided.
3 levels adjustable height
3 adjustable height, you can adjust the height you want according to your needs, providing you with more shade
New fixing method
The top cloth adopts double fixing method, which is not only easier to install but also more stable.
Features a stylish design that sets it aside from many of the other options
Compared to the traditional pop-up gazebo, the homdox gazebo has an upgraded top structure for more robustness.