Applicable to Multiple Scenarios
1. Please keep working in clean and well-lit conditions. Cluttered or dark areas can cause accidents.
2. Do not expose the washer to rain or wet conditions; a power washer that enters water increases the risk of electric shock.
3. Disconnect the power plug before making any adjustments, replacing accessories, or storing the washer. This preventive safety measure reduces the risk of accidental start-up of the power tool.
4. Store unused power tools out of the reach of children and do not allow direct operation by anyone unfamiliar with the washer or who has not reviewed the manual. Cleaning machines are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
5. Maintain the cleaning machine and accessories. Before using the washer, check if moving parts are not aligned or stuck, parts are broken, and any other conditions that may affect the operation of the power tool. If damaged, repair the power tool before use to avoid causing an accident.